- Access to large network of experienced COB/KYC staff in major financial centres
- Access to trainee resources in all locations via Lysis Academy
- Vetting of all candidates using bespoke PRISM aptitude benchmarks
- Recruitment process driven by experienced COB/KYC staff
TRAIN (LYSIS ACADEMY)
- Lysis Academy provides full COB/KYC training to new analysts (c.3 months) and Continuous Professional Development (CPD) for experienced staff
- Ongoing training programme means constant supply of COB/ KYC analysts
- Theoretical and practical training including High Risk/EDD Enhanced Due Diligence, best practice, client policy and systems training
- Ongoing Root-Cause-Analysis and re-training as part of QA framework
- Trained analysts are ready to be deployed in client’s COB/KYC operations either in-house or in off-/near-shore locations
- Resources across all skill levels provided, including COB/KYC Operations Management, Policy SMEs, QA and Analysts
- Inexperienced resources teamed with experienced personnel in Toyoto cells
- Rigorous QA framework, remedial training and certified CPD ensure high quality results
- The objective of the Hire-Train-Deploy model is to provide trained and competent KYC Analysts to clients with minimal lead times and ready-to-work-on production cases.
- The model supports hire-train-deploy for a combination of experienced and inexperienced staff allowing your firm to achieve the optimal balance of cost versus quality.
IN ESSENCE THE PROCESS IS:
- Hire personnel with the right potential for the roles to be filled. Lysis can either execute this independently or work with the client Bank’s HR function.
- Train and certify the personnel as required via Lysis Academy training programmes.
- Deploy the personnel on to the client Bank’s production floor. Lysis can either manage the deployment process or support the client Bank’s management in this process.
Please Download Our Information Sheet
CLICK ON THE THUMBNAIL TO DOWNLOAD THE PDF