Know Your Client case execution services
Lysis Operations is a dedicated banking operations business, part of the Lysis group of companies, providing KYC file processing and remediation in addition to client on-boarding services in the wholesale financial markets. Our customers include corporate and investment banks, asset managers and hedge funds. Services may be delivered on-site at our clients’ premises or near-shore at our secure Operations centre in London. Lysis’ successful track record in KYC and classification regimes such as MiFID and AML stretches back to 2005.
Key service features include:
- KYC execution – We carry out KYC checks and case handling on behalf of our clients across all risk classifications. Service provision is within the constructs of our customers’ process and systems infrastructure, or fully outsourced to our Operations centre delivering within quality-controlled and workflow-based frameworks.
- Global coverage – Expert in operating to global (e.g. Joint Money Laundering Steering Group) and local KYC standards, and to US Client Identification programme (CIP) standards. Lysis has operated in regulatory regimes that include: UK, US, Japan, Germany, Netherlands, France, Italy, Singapore, Switzerland and India. Additionally we have experience across Europe, South America and Asia-Pacific.
- Client on-boarding, Periodic reviews and KYC Remediation – Our services provide coverage across the full spectrum of client on-boarding, periodic review and KYC remediation. We also provide AML remediation services.
- On-site KYC remediation – Teams from 5-200 analysts, review teams and management. Fully trained and experienced to complete High, Medium and Low risk cases.
- Near-shore KYC remediation (London) – Teams from 5-200 based in our secure Operations centre providing the full range of KYC and AML services, delivering high quality at a lower cost.
- Experienced people – Lysis has a large team of experienced KYC analysts, able to scale quickly and effectively in line with demand in locations requested by our clients.
- KYC training – Lysis’ on-going recruitment programme identifies additional talent for provision of KYC services. All staff with less than one year of hands-on KYC experience are fully trained via a three month intensive KYC training programme at Lysis Academy prior to deployment as analysts.
KYC training services are provided through Lysis Academy, and Governance, Risk and Compliance change management via our consulting arm, Lysis Financial.